Description: InstaDownloader is an app for Android that allows you to download and save images and videos from the popular Instagram service. You can only download those from Public shares and of course, it’s not a good idea to reupload these videos or images. Rather, the downloaded files are for your personal enjoyment. Maybe to use as your wallpaper, or to show friends when you don’t have the internet outside of the house. InstaDownloader is simple and easy to use and doesn’t require you to sign up to another service or anything like that. Files can be viewed offline wherever you like from within the app. Take a look at the trailer below for more information.
How it Works: Obviously, you’ll need to download InstaDownloader from the Play Store before you can start using it. Once you have the app downloaded onto your device, you can start downloading things from Instagram. All you need to do, is to copy the share URL from a post within the Instagram app and then input this into InstaDownloader
All you need to do then is select whether to save the image or the video. You can download an image or the full video for videos on Instagram.
Files you have downloaded can be viewed within the app with the auto-looping video player or viewed in a file browser to be opened in a third-party application.
- Speed (4/5) – How quickly things download depends on your connection, but the app runs just fine.
- Features (4/5) – A simple app that does exactly what it says it does without any hassle or anything like that, it just works.
- Theme (4/5) – Familiar to the Instagram app, this is a decent-looking app that users of the Instagram will feel familiar with.
- Overall (4/5) – Downloading your favorite images for offline use is nice, and InstaDownloader works very well. Just be sure to leave a comment to say how much you like someone’s photo.
- Easy to get to grips with and does exactly what it says it does.
- No need to sign up to another service or give up personal information.
- Great for sharing with people when you have no internet connection.
- Works for both images and videos.
- Repost button should be removed, it’s not nice to pass off someone else’s work as your own.
- It’s a shame you can’t browse Instagram with this on its own.
Conclusion: InstaDownloader is a good app that does exactly what it sets out to do without any hassle. Users of this app should just remember to give credit where credit is due. The app itself works well and the whole process is nice and simple, it’s even simply explained in the app. A quick and simple app to do something a lot of people are asking for, InstaDownloader works well.